(The content that was originally on this page is now here: “Transcending Politics”.)
It’s time to confirm an organisational change.
As of March 2019, Transpolitica is focusing on hosting the publication of books, reports, and blogposts.
Actual discussion and planning of campaigns to take advantage of the ideas in these publications is now happening in a different organisation: the Transhumanist Party UK (TPUK).
For a live update of the projects being undertaken by the TPUK, see this dashboard.
As you’ll see, there’s a lot going on!
The TPUK declares its goal clearly: “A better future for everyone”. It highlights three top-level principles:
- Evidence, science, and technology
- Bright green
- Personal freedom and social justice.
Although based in the UK, the TPUK welcomes members and supporters from around the world. To sign up to receive regular newsletters and other information by email, find the “Join” section of the TPUK’s main webpage.
You might also consider pressing the “Like” button on the TPUK’s Facebook page. That way, you’ll automatically receive notification of Facebook Live videos featuring TPUK executives – of which the first is scheduled for 6pm UK time on Sunday 3rd March.
- There’s more to democracy than voting
- Superdemocracy: issues and opportunities
- New complete book awaiting reader reviews
- Q4 update: Progress towards “Sustainable superabundance”
- Q3 sprint: launch the Abundance Manifesto
- Q2 sprint: Political responses to technological unemployment
- Tools for better politics?
- Chapter updated: “1. Vision and roadmap”
- Chapter updated: “4. Work and purpose”