Partners (and potential partners) of Transpolitica include:
- Individual Transhumanist Parties
- People without any exclusive ties to existing political parties are urged to contact the Transhumanist Party in their own country (or if none yet exists there, to consider setting one up) to offer their support.
- The Transhumanist Party Global
- The Transhumanist Party (Global) or TPG is an organisation dedicated to supporting Transhumanist Parties around the world, and encouraging effective communication and cooperation between them. TPG does not hold any dominion over the national-level Transhumanist Parties, which manage their own affairs, but only exists to help them do so in a spirit of effective cooperation with the rest of the movement.
- London Futurists
- The mission of London Futurists is “Serious analysis of radical scenarios for the next 3-40 years”. London Futurist meetings and projects explore both the potential upsides, and the potential downsides, of these scenarios.
- The IEET
- The Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies (IEET) is a nonprofit think tank which promotes ideas about how technological progress can increase freedom, happiness, and human flourishing in democratic societies. The IEET believes that technological progress can be a catalyst for positive human development so long as we ensure that technologies are safe and equitably distributed. The IEET calls this a “technoprogressive” orientation. Focusing on emerging technologies that have the potential to positively transform social conditions and the quality of human lives – especially “human enhancement technologies” – the IEET seeks to cultivate academic, professional, and popular understanding of their implications, both positive and negative, and to encourage responsible public policies for their safe and equitable use.
- Humanity+ is an international nonprofit membership organization which advocates the ethical use of technology to expand human capacities. In other words, Humanity+ wants people to be better than well. Humanity+ is dedicated to elevating the human condition. Humanity+ aims to deeply influence a new generation of thinkers who dare to envision humanity’s next steps.
- The ISF
- The Institute for Social Futurism (ISF) works toward propagation and development of the Social Futurist idea, which is defined as a worldview which combines social justice concerns with the radical transformative potential of modern technology. The ISF also studies financial and economic matters, with a specific focus on post-scarcity. This includes examination of cryptocurrencies, post-monetary economies, resource management issues, Basic Income systems, Land Value Tax proposals, critiques of Fractional Reserve Banking etc. These investigations form the basis of the emerging philosophy of Social Futurism.
[ Partnership details to be clarified and confirmed ]