Proposals are now being welcomed for artwork for the cover of the second Transpolitica book. The book is expected to be e-published towards the end of this month.
As a starting point, here is the current placeholder design idea:
- Introduction: Why Politics 2.0?
- A Libertarian Philosophical Basis For “Transhumanist” Politics: Zoltan Istvan’s “Teleological Egocentric Functionalism”. A Viable Approach Towards A Sustainable Political Agenda?
- Four political futures – which will you choose?
- How do Governments Add Value to Society?
- The Benefits of Digital Democracy
- Cyborgization: A Possible Solution to Errors in Human Decision Making Within Complex Economic and Social Systems
- Of Mind and Money: Post-Scarcity Economics and Human Nature
- Longevity, artificial intelligence and existential risks: Opportunities and dangers
- Voluntary Basic Incomes in a Reputation Economy
If several attractive book designs are received, a short online vote will be organised to decide the winner.
For size constraints, the following notes from https://kdp.amazon.com/help?topicId=A2J0TRG6OPX0VM are relevant:
Requirements for the size of your cover art must have an ideal height/width ratio of at least 1.6, meaning:
- A minimum of 625 pixels on the shortest side and 1000 pixels on the longest side
- For best quality, your image should be 2500 pixels on the longest side
Important: We cannot accept any image larger than 10,000 pixels on the longest side.
Your cover image must be less than 50MB. If the file type you are using supports compression, make sure to enable as little compression as possible